Right of withdrawal / Complaints / Unclaimed goods / Returns
You as a private person/consumer always have a 14-day right of withdrawal and right of exchange when shopping online. This means that you have 14 days right of withdrawal from the date you have received the order and can return your goods to us. The only condition is that the item is returned in its original condition, i.e. that it is unused and undamaged. Always enclose the product in its original packaging and leave all labels and any brand tags on. Remember that you bear the risk if the product is damaged when it is shipped back to us, so make sure the product is well packed.
If an item is wrongly shipped or incorrect, we of course also cover the return postage. We will then send you a return slip that you use to send the item back.
Unredeemed goods are not normally covered by the right of withdrawal. We then reserve the right to charge shipping costs, as well as return shipping costs of a total of SEK 250 including VAT, which will be deducted in the event of a refund. To receive a refund for unclaimed goods that are being returned, you must first contact us.
In case of any complaints, always contact us by e-mail or fill in the complaint form below and state the reason for the complaint.
* This instruction applies to all types of return requests. It is important that you inform about errors in the product or the reason for the return.
* We will contact you by email as soon as your request has been received and checked.
* When returning, all products MUST be returned in original packaging complete with all accessories.
* Remember to always send the product in the outer packaging so as not to damage the original packaging.
* Pack the goods well to avoid damage.
* Attach a copy of the receipt or invoice to the return and send it to us.